Saturday, March 18, 2006

College...

Asusual i am struck with nothing to start...Maybe a little bit of thinking would help me figure out what iam gonna write today. Hmmmmm....maybe i can write something about my college. I HATE MY COLLEGE !!! yes, i hate my college like anything....Right from the day when i entered into the campus, i havent liked my college for any simple reason. But i love my class, the fun we had all these four years were awesome and i enjoyed greatly the moments i had with my friends. I am belong to the greatest branch of engineering, MECHANICAL , mostly called as Royal Mech or simply Mech. And we ourselves call as the MECH GUYS...

Most importantly, we dont have any gals in our class and so its a guys only group which may also be the reason for the extra enjoyment. Since my college is a TELUGU minority college, i feared in the beginning that it would be hard to find a friend as it would be all GOLTI. But to my surprise all were speaking good tamil and were very friendly. The most important thing about our college is its FOOD. Thats the only thing i could be proud of it.

One of the most memorable moment was our trip to Coimbatore to attend a conference in PSG. It was a three day confernce and the important thing is that i spent only 30-45 minutes for the conference work and the rest just having fun. And also our trip to the Kerala where it was more fun but a bit tired of too much travelling.
As my college life is getting to its end, i feel a pain in my heart to leave all the happy moments and good friends.

But since i am planning to do my Master's, i hope this great excitement and fun would continue in my post graduation too. I am more excited about my PG is that i am planning to do it US. Though its not confirm until i get through my visa, still i am excited about it.

Hope everything goes perfectly for me in the next few months, so that i can do what i wanted and not take what i am forced to do. :)

No comments: