Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My first try...

Impressed by my frnz who hav become grt at writin blogs, i too hav deceided to scrap some words...But i am not sure whether anyone can interpret anything from this....But i am sure i wud get better as i do it regularly....Hmmmmm so abt wat shal i talk in my first blog????? Abt movies??? frnz??? me???...No no....Yeah got it, i wil write something abt the music i hav been hearin all these years....

For me the one person who comes into my mind the moment i think abt music is AR RAHMAN..... Yes i am talkin abt the THE MOZART OF MADRAS.... I hav been attracted towards his work rite frm the beginnin....is it only me??? I dont think so, its the whole nation who were amazed by the talent possessed by this man.... No one ever imagined tht he wud attain the fame he has right now.... But everyone knew tht he is way diff from other music directors of the past...

His way of recording,narrating,adding sound n presenting the song was very very diff frm other composers....Maybe thts why he is so successfull, i guess... More than a music composer i like him very much as a human being...Even after this all fame n describing him as the nation's top music scorer, he still remains humble n praises the GOD for al his success....Thts wat i learned frm him....Be humble...Though its very hard in real life, i am stil tryin to a humble person but in many cases i loose it....

And also i want my work to talk more than my words,this too was frm ARR.... But here again i am not successfull... Maybe i am little lazy...Little??? Ok, let me be frank...Yes, i am the laziest guy u could ever see, but i am not able to come out of the shell... But i wil be the first person to buy ARR album when it gets released....For me he is a living legend, nothing more than tht.....

Hmmmmm...i think i hav spent too much of my energy writing my first blog....So let me take some rest.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dei,
Dunt start ur first blog with lies da...

Dunt try to take the title of the lazist person on earth away from me...

Neways great going, keep blogging!

bhuvan said...

mama.. welcome! gud goin.. maintain this sort of an undercurrent of humor.. thats nice..