Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Me N My English

Finally i have started writing blogs, it may not be an achievement for others but i feel something great about it, dunno why....Now the thing is i really dunno what to write in my second blog, really confused....Even couldnt pick up a topic to write upon...What am i gonna do??? Hmmmmm...Let me first write what that comes to mind,then later choose a topic for it.(God please stop me from making a mess!!!)

Seriuosly this was my habit right from my school days where teachers ask students to write an essay or composition, i am the odd man out who would be sitting with a blank paper infront of me. Its not that i dont have the knowledge to write stuffs, its only because i dunno how to start and go about it. But if someone gives me good start then i would manage the rest quite well. THE START!!! Thats the real problem for me...One more reason for this is my negative attitude...I guess most of the introverts have this but for me its more obvious that others can see it.

This attitude of mine makes me think that i am not good in english though i have been educated in an english medium school right from my kindergarden. But still i feel the same thing. Damnn!!! how do i get rid of this thing??? I couldnt help myself over this problem all these years... Though i dont get excellent marks in english papers but i manage to get an above average mark. (Hmmmm... thinking about my english marks makes me feel somewat better). All these damaged my spoken english, I am terrible at that, believe me. And for this reason i have been avoiding stages for years...

Even after getting into my college i continued the same style and during my second year i realised that i should put an end to this but how??? I tried paper presentation... And thats how i finally stood in a stage speaking aloud infront of people(People??? Okay Okay i will tell you the truth, there were only five of them and out of that five two were my classmates...HeHeHeHe) But seriously this helped me to a great extent and for the first time i realised for myself that my spoken english wasnt that bad but okay.

Thereafter i did same kind of stuffs to boost my confidence and to a certain extent i was quite successfull. But sometimes i make a mess...Even today in my second project review, my frnd was promting me from the back...Damn Damn Damn it!!! But i also to have to accept the fact that i didnt prepare for the review. Hmmmmmm....hey i still havent decided a topic for this blog...Ohhhh!!! Come on come on... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....I have been talking about my english right, so i will choose something related to this.....My English??? No no i dont like it...Yeah got it, Me N My English...

No comments: