Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Change the world...

I am becoming lazy day by day. The simple reason is, I can't even sit down and write my own blog. All I can do to cover it up is posting one more forwarded message as my blog. Go ahead call me a cheat and at the same time enjoy the post!!!

When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world.

I found it was difficult to change the world, so I tried to change mynation.
When I found I couldn't change the nation, I began to focus on my town.
I couldn't change the town and as an older man, I tried to change myfamily.

Now, as an old man, I realize the only thing I can change is myself,and suddenly I realize that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on my family. My family and I could have made animpact on our town. Their impact could have changed the nation and I could indeed have changed the world.

"Great words for reflection if we rashly attempt to change something orsomeone else other than ourselves!

Don't Blame and complain Others........

No comments: