Monday, March 26, 2007

Female Brain or a Male Brain - TEST

This is a forwarded mail which I got from my friend in orkut. It was really interesting and I want you people to experience it. Have fun!!!

This is called the quick eye exam!
Quick Eye Exam... This will blow your mind...!

Count the number of F's in the following text in 15 seconds:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE
RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC
STUDY COMBINED WITH THE
EXPERIENCE OF YEARS

Managed it?

Scroll down only after you have counted them!

OK?







How many?

Three? (You r definitely male!!!)

Wrong, there are six - no joke!

Read again!

FINISHED FILES ARE THE
RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC
STUDY COMBINED WITH THE
EXPERIENCE OF YEARS

The reasoning is ...

The MALE brain cannot process the word "OF".

Incredible or what?

Anyone who counts all six F's on the first go has a brain of a Female

You can test this by asking a Guy/Girl near you to work it out.

4 comments:

Nazgul said...

i donno if the girl part is true.. but i got this some 6 months back i guess n i tested positive for a "male" brain :D.. ask a girl if it works for them..

Me being me said...

yea it does...i counted six..!!

Wind Whisperer said...

I don't know if the female part works..i'm female and I only got 4 on the first try....that has to be bad...lol....

Nazgul said...

dei machi.. screwed up that exam thanks largely to the factor i wrote about da.. it was non existent in BE because i didnt care about my exam or marks.. now its all getting too much.. every single exam is a pain in the ass.. BTW all my school mates know that I play the mandolin da.. had u come to my house, u would have also.. you dont have to be a thilla langadi for that :D