Monday, April 13, 2009

Silence Ended.......

Its been a long time since I visited my own blog. There have been lot many things happening around me in the past four to five months but that isn't the only reason why I didn't blog for a long time. Things didn't go in the way I expected them to be but still I am kicking and hanging around. I wish to end the long silence in my blog with this entry and pledged myself to be sincerely in updating things in this page more often than before (but I am not sure how long I would be able to keep up with this promise of mine).

The new F1 season is really exciting with a lot of controversy right at the beginning of the season itself, so probably I would be blogging a lot about it. And also the IPL - 2 is about to kick start in another couple of weeks and that could also be fun. Other than these I guess I would scribble about my stupid thoughts now and then. So finally with the hope of updating my blog in another tho or three days , I am ending this entry.


No comments: