Monday, September 24, 2007

India - Twenty20 World Champions

Wow!!! This is the only word I can say after seeing the nail biting finals between India and Pakistan in South Africa in which India took the trophy by just 5 runs. You can never ask for anything better than this.

This match had two main important things in it. One being the first twenty20 world cup and second, the clash between 60 year rival teams - India and Pakistan. But I have to say that it was pure cricket and nothing else. As everyone said it was cricket which won at the end and I completely agree with that.

I dunno how many beats my heart skipped during the final over of this match but it was worth it. I am still astonished by Indian team performance in this tour but at the same I dont want to praise them too much which may make them complacent.

Anyway thanks a lot to the Indian and Pakistan cricket team for entertaining all the cricket fans with a fabulous performance.

No comments: